The world's largest and most complete collection of full-text education journals, Education Source provides scholarly research and information to meet the needs of education students, professionals, and policy makers. It covers all levels of education — from early childhood to higher education — as well as all educational specialties such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
Full text for more than 2,000 journals
- Indexing and abstracts for nearly 3,600 journals
- Full text for more than 530 books and monographs
- Full text for more than 2,300 education-related conference papers
- Citations for nearly 4 million articles, including book reviews
- Coverage dating back to 1880
For title lists within this database, click here.